Black Eyed Peas are in Full Force on the G-Force Soundtrack
The soundtrack to G-Force features 10 songs, including a couple from the Black Eyed Peas, that each play a couple times in the movie. They did not release a soundtrack album for G-Force, but you can find all 10 songs here.
To be honest, I can’t say that I enjoyed the movie too much, particularly considering that it actually had a great cast, including Bill Nighy, Will Arnett, Zach Galifianakis, Nicolas Cage, Jon Favreau, Tracy Morgan, Steve Buscemi and Penelope Cruz. The music was pretty light too. It seemed like they paid a lot for the Black Eyed Peas and just shoved them into heavy rotation throughout the movie.
Don’t get me wrong. I like the Black Eyed Peas, and both I Gotta Feeling and Boom Boom Pow are great summer songs. The addition of Lady Ga Ga, Space Cowboy and a short blip of Don’t Cha by the Pussycat Dolls completes the noddable, dancable, happiness-inducing soundtrack. Maybe it was the movie itself that was just seriously lacking. Even my daughter fell asleep halfway through.
If you disagree, I would love to hear it though too. Here’s the complete list of songs from the movie in the order they appeared in G-Force and with notes on which scenes they appeared in. If you download the songs, you will have a great start on a solid summer soundtrack. Bring your headphones to the movie and you will have a better movie experience.
- Using welding torch to break in – Don’t Cha by Thomas DeCarlo Callaway and Anthony L. Ray
- Video game – Just Dance by Lady GaGa (HCCR’s Bombassa Main Mix)
- (unkown scene) – Mexicano by Tremander
- Tour of G-force facility – I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
- (unknown scene) – Ready To Rock by Steve Rushton
- Break out of cage – Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas
- Trying to get purchased at the pet store – Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas
- Dress-up at the house (dress, nails) - How Do You Sleep by Jesse McCartney
- Remote control car – Falling Down by Space Cowboy
- Skateboard – Jump by Flo Rida
- Fireworks – O Fortuna by The London Symphony Orchestra and Richard Hickox
- Get out of the rollerball – Just Dance by Lady GaGa
- End credits, first song – Jump by Flo Rida
- End credits, second song – I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas