Jonas Brothers Bring Night at the Museum 2 Soundtrack to Life
Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian has four songs from the Jonas Brothers, who play three cherubs that come to life in the Smithsonian. The movie also has music from Coldplay, Earth Wind & Fire and the London Studio Orchestra.
I enjoyed the movie. Not quite as much as the first, but it was good. Ben Stiller is funny as always. Amy Adams is also fantastic. She was funny as Amelia Earhart with her gobbledygook speech. The bobble head Einsteins were hysterical. It’s not often you see six bobblehead Einsteins chest bump and high five while chanting the first digits of pi. Hank Azaria is one of the most underrated, consistently funny people. Judging by the kids sitting behind me, he was the funniest character in the movie.
Here’s the complete list of songs from Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian. The soundtrack album only has the score on it, but you can download the songs from the movie below, or at Reelsoundtrack.com.
- Motorcycle – 7th Cavalry Regiment by Traditional
- Inside the kissing painting – Bugle Call Rag by Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
- First cherub song – More Than A Woman by Jonas Brothers
- Second cherub song – My Heart Will Go On by Jonas Brothers
- Third cherub song – Lovebug by Jonas Brothers
- That’s The Way I Like It by Harry Wayne Casey and Richard Finch
- Ride Of The Valkyries by Jonas Brothers
- Gloriana by The London Studio Orchestra and The Purcell Singers
- Reopening the museum – Let’s Groove by Earth Wind and Fire
- Last song – Life In Technicolor by Coldplay
- Closing Credits song – Fly With Me by Jonas Brothers
- Original music for Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian by Alan Silvestri