All 17 Songs from the Twilight Saga Eclipse Soundtrack
There are 17 songs in the Twilight Saga: Eclipse. We’ve compiled all the songs here with notes on the scenes they were in. The soundtrack album for Eclipse has most of the songs on it, but it’s an all or nothing package. Here’s links to downloads for all of the songs, but only three of them can be downloaded individually. Your best bet is to snag the whole soundtrack album. I don’t think you will be disappointed.
The latest Twilight installment delivers another brilliant soundtrack. My favorite song from the movie – What Part of Forever by Cee Lo Green – most people will probably miss because it is the third song that plays during the end credits. But it’s worth the wait. Cee Lo has consistently been delivering brilliant music over the last couple years, first as part of Gnarls Barkley and more recently with the Broken Bells. He proves that Green is gold in whatever form he takes. …Stay stay stay if that’s what you want want want…
Eclipse also brings you some other great tunes from Muse (of course, though in a much more understated way), Band of Horses, Metric, UNKLE, The Bravery and Vampire Weekend among others. UNKLE plays during the training scene and is likely one that many people will remember.
Eclipse (All Yours) Metric is the first song that plays during the end credits. It’s the song that probably got stuck in your head as you were leaving the theater.
Here’s the complete list of all 17 songs from Twilight Saga: Eclipse in the order they appeared in the movie and with notes on the scenes they were in. I was able to figure out all but a couple of the songs. Update: Thanks to @Tai in the comments for adding info about the scenes that Bombay Bicycle Club, Fanfarlo and The Black Keys are playing in. Update 2: Thanks to @Polly and @Christina for info about The Line by Battles. Thank you everyone for helping me fill in the blanks. Great stuff.
- Opening scene / when Riley is attacked – Chop and Change – The Black Keys (thx to @Tai for the scene)
- Edward shows up in the truck – Let’s Get Lost – Beck and Bat for Lashes
- Cafeteria when Mike and Jessica discuss graduation speech and Alice announces her grad party – How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep – Bombay Bicycle Club (thx to @Tai for more details on the scene)
- Jacob – A Million Miles an Hour – Eastern Conference Champions
- Bella with Jacob on his motorcycle – Jonathan Low – Vampire Weekend
- Talking to Edward, Bella asks what will she tell people when she’s gone – Life on Earth – Band of Horses
- First party song – Ours – The Bravery
- Second party song – Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) – Muse*
- Edward leaves Bella at the treaty line / “Does he have a shirt” – Atlas – Fanfarlo* (thx to @Tai for the scene)
- Edward drives off after dropping off Bella to Jacob – The Line – Battles (thx to @Polly & @Christina for the scene)
- Training for the newborns – With You in My Head – UNKLE featuring The Black Angels
- Bella comes to the Cullen house to stay the night – Claire De Lune – George Wilson*
- Kiss – My Love – Sia
- Cullen clan – Rolling In on a Burning Tire – The Dead Weather
- First end credits song – Eclipse (All Yours) – Metric
- Second end credits song – Heavy in Your Arms – Florence Welch + The Machine
- Third end credits song – What Part of Forever – Cee Lo Green
Original music for Twilight Saga Eclipse – Howard Shore