All 10 Songs from the Little Fockers Soundtrack
There are 10 songs in the Little Fockers soundtrack, but the soundtrack album only contains the score from Stephen Trask. It’s an interesting, but not particularly distinguished list of songs. Little Fockers starts with The Rascals classic “Beautiful Morning” and ends with Burt Bacharach’s “What’s New Pussy Cat?” The rest of the soundtrack pretty much comes in pairs. There are a couple songs from Ali Dee and the Deekrompressors as well as two from John Williams’ score for Jaws. There are two songs from Joseph Bonn as well.
I have to admit it – I haven’t seen Little Fockers yet, so I don’t have all the information about the scenes that the individual songs are in. If you have seen the movie and have insights into the songs, post a comment with the information and I will update the post.
I’m also curious about the movie itself. I really enjoyed the first one, but was only so-so on the sequel. Even though Little Fockers opened at number one, I’m not sold on whether it’s worth the price of admission. What do you think? Should I put it on the list?
Here’s the complete list of songs from Little Fockers:
- Beautiful Morning – The Rascals
- The Name Game – Lincoln Chase and Shirley Elliston
- Express Yourself – Ali Dee And The Deekompressors
- Get Your Hands Up – Ali Dee And The Deekompressors
- Tibet – The Jumping Buddha Ensemble
- The Shakuhachi Shuffle – Joseph Bonn
- Newo’s Gift – Joseph Bonn
- Jaws – Main Title – John Williams
- The Empty Raft – John Williams
- What’s New Pussy Cat? – Burt Bacharach
- Original music for Little Fockers – Stephen Trask