All 16 Songs from The A-Team Soundtrack
The A-Team soundtrack needs some B-sides. There are 16 songs in The A-Team movie but none are on the soundtrack album. Not to worry, I’ve masterminded a plan that would make Hannibal proud. Okay, maybe that’s exaggerating the case a bit; but I did pull together all of the songs from the movie with notes on the scenes they were in. We’re talking Tom Morello, The Black Keys, The Game, The Sex Pistols and Trick Daddy just to name a few.
It’s a good soundtrack. Not great, but good. Kind of like the movie itself. I was obsessed with the TV series, so maybe that biased me against the movie a bit. I came in hoping for a lot and got pretty good. Don’t get me wrong, the movie was entertaining and I chomped the hell out of my jumbo popcorn throughout, but it seemed a bit forced at times. Maybe it was because I saw the midnight show and was a bit tired, but I’d say it was B-team at the best.
If you are finding this post, then you probably disagree. Maybe you can convince me to give ‘em a second chance. In the meantime, here’s the complete list of all 16 songs from The A-Team in the order they appeared in the movie and with notes on the scenes they were in. Enjoy!
- Very beginning – The A-Team (Theme) – Mike Post and Pete Carpenter
- First scene – House of Pain – The Game
- BA driving the van – Shut Up – Trick Daddy featuring Deuce Poppito of 24Karatz, Trina, Co of Tre+6
- (unknown scene) – Trio Para Enamorados (Trio for Lovers) – Jorge Calandrelli
- Spinning on helicopter blade – You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) – Pete Burns, Stephen Coy, Tim Lever and Mike Percy (Dead or Alive)
- After opening credits – A-Team Blastoff Suite – Tom Morello
- Prep for op – I Got Mine – The Black Keys
- Takes medicine to fake overdose and cremation – I‘ve Been Lonely For So Long – Frederick Knight
- Tanning booth – The Washington Post March – John Philip Sousa
- Give BA clippers to shave head at restaurant bathroom – I Don’t Want to Change Your Mind – The Wildlife Band
- Psychiatric hospital – My Girl Has Rosenmand – Peter Schreier and Konrad Ragossnig
- (unknown scene) – Little Drummer Boy – Harry Simeone, Katherine K. Davis and Henry V. Onorati
- Package – Anarchy in the UK (Guitar Hero Version) – Sex Pistols
- (unknown scene) – The A-Team (Theme) – The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
- Lake – I Ran 6 Miles – Gary Sredzienski
- (unknown scene) – Reelin’ in the Years – Walter Becker and Donald Fagen (performed by Steely Dan
- End credits – I Got Mine – The Black Keys [updated + note: I'm not 100% sure on this one but I think it's right]
Original music for The A-Team – Alan Silvestri